Subject: Netscape Communicator 4.01Beta6
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@lyssa.owl.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/17/1997 01:46:14
	Hi,

because the BSDI version of Netscape 3.01 always worked very stable for
me I downloaded "communicator-v401b6-export.x86-bsdi-bsd2.tar.gz" two
days ago. While trying it out I got lots of crashes on sites using
Java or JavaScript. When I talked to a friend of mine using the same
version under Linux he told me that he didn't have such problems so
far. So I downloaded the Linux version and indeed it works reliable
so far.

Has anybody made the same observations? What about the other BSDI
version (for BSDI 1.x?)? Does it work reliable?

--
Matthias Scheler                                http://home.owl.de/~tron/