Subject: ESP again
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@blackhole.arkham.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/10/1997 23:07:21
dammit, forgot something rather important.

i get tons of these messages:

com0: 0 silo overflows, 613 ibuf overflows
com0: 0 silo overflows, 56 ibuf overflows

and they generally never hit 1000 ibuf overflows, maybe 5000 on a bad one,

got this today:

com0: 0 silo overflows, 283933 ibuf overflows

wow.

and to make matter worse i've been getting these:

arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo

besides that the machine runs well (if not exactly fast, but solid otherwise,
well as long as i don't telnet to my sparc and set the TERM to vt100 which
freezes up the keyboard on my NetBSD/i386 box)

-brian

--
** Brian Hechinger ** wonko@mail.arkham.net ** http://www.arkham.net **