Subject: HAYES ESP
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@blackhole.arkham.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/10/1997 23:03:37
how do i tell if my Hayes ESP card is getting recognized by the kernel??
i've got the options COM_HAYESP line in my config file, but after looking
through com.c i don't get any of the messages that should be printed out
for an ESP card.  FYI: this is a version 2 ESP card.

thanks,

-brian

--
** Brian Hechinger ** wonko@mail.arkham.net ** http://www.arkham.net **