Subject: How do I boot from my scsi hd?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG, dwood@spd.dsccc.com>
From: Richard Henry Wood <woodwrk@cyberramp.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/09/1997 07:36:13
Okay.  I've installed 1.2.1 on my scsi hard drive in
physical partition 3 (on a Windows NT box, FAT in partition 1
and NTFS in partition 2)

Now I can't figure out how to boot from the HD.  I downloaded
a bunch of boot programs and the most attractive to me was/is
BSL (bsl_111.zip).

But when I finally got to the point of running

	$ bsl /install /fake /skipmt

it complained that I don't have a hard disk in this computer.

Well, I don't have any ide/eide hard disks installed.  That
much is true; but I've got a SCSI HD at scsi-id 0.

How do the rest of you scsi users load NetBSD from HD?

I've spent two days snooping the net and I'm getting a bit
frustrated.  Your help would be MOST appreciated!
(pls copy me at work, too. Thanks.   - dwood@spd.dsccc.com)

Thanks in advance,
-dick