Subject: bha_init_ccb: can't create DMA maps
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/01/1997 20:53:05
This panic happens when I access a 12GB ccd filesystem.  My
machine is:
	Dell Omniplex 5100 (P100 - EISA/PCI)
	96 MB
	ATI Mach32 (builtin)
	3c509
	BT747 EISA (ioport 330h)
		- 4 x 4GB Micropolis 3243W (3 as a ccd)
	NCR 53c810 (builtin)
		- 1 x 1GB Quantum (system)

My controller is recognized as an ISA controller, and looking
at the code I assume it is trying to use the new dma mapping
code.  The controller is not being attached to the eisa bus,
presumably because bha_eisa.c looks at the slot + offset for
the controller, when it is at 0x330.  It can only be configured
to the "normal" ISA ports, and therefore looks like an ISA card.
Is there some magic I need for configuring this card, or does
the EISA attach not work yet?  Will hardcoding sc_dmaflags to
ISABUS_DMA_32BIT turn off the new dma code?

Thanks.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.