Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.2 slays Connectix VirtualPC emulator, film at 11
To: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
From: Tom Adams <spoon@cqc.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/11/1997 08:37:52
Didn't I catch a blurb that said VPC would emulate MMX stuff, and that MMX
disables the FPU?  I might be wrong here, so don't take this message _too_
seriously...

--
"The fundamental difference between Unix and the Macintosh operating
system is that Unix was designed to please programmers, whereas the Mac

                                            --The UNIX-HATERS Handbook