Subject: DOS Emulation
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Cousins =ENG= <cousinsk@sg.adisys.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/10/1997 10:51:27
OK!  How's it done best on NetBSD-1.2?

I've nearly munged this PC into shape: when I inherited it, it was
booting Windows NT, and now it boots NetBSD through GRUB (though NT
got kinda clobbered when I started shifting IDE devices around!), so I
can do most of my development as God intended.  My problem is that
this company has set a documentation standard based around MS Word,
so, in fifty words or less, what is the best way to get some sort of
DOS emulation up?

I remember that there was once some discussion in one or other of the
NetBSD forums about the relative benefits of DOSemu and a DOS emulator
from the BSDi camp: what is the story?  It's so long ago now, that I
can't remember any specifics.

--

Kevin.
cousinsk@sg.adisys.com.au

GNU `Spook Baffler' keywords appear below:
arrangements radar CIA Mossad jihad Legion of Doom plutonium Semtex
[Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] Nazi security Rule
Psix BATF smuggle World Trade Center