Subject: Re: When is the next release or snapshot due?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/04/1997 14:59:37
>  > Has the BSD camp diverged Yet Again while I was asleep? ;-)
>
> You're kidding, right?  This was Mt. Xinu's commercial 4.3BSD.  I
> have fond memories of running it on an hp300 or two eons ago.

Yeah, I already had my failing memory refreshed by another reader of
this list - sorry.  I'd totally forgotten about Mt. Xinu and their
distributions, kinda lame since I think I still have my 2.6 MSD tapes
around here somewhere (the release they did based on Mach) and should
have remembered. :-)

And to think that but for a quirk of history, it might have been Ed
Gould rather than Rob Kolstad getting rich on BSD technology. ;)

					Jordan