Subject: Re: getting closer, but not quite there yet
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@blackhole.arkham.net>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/20/1997 18:27:44
	Your problem is that originally, your card was recognized, but on the
wrong interrupt.  Now, your card isn't being probed at all.  Can you set
the card back to its original I/O address and cjust change the interrupt to
something NetBSD will be able to use?  (If you're using one of the generic
kernels, look at the config files that were used to make them, they can be
ftp'd from ftp.netbsd.org, and grep for '^device')
If you find that you can't set the interrupt of the card to match the
adress you had it set to initially, then you need a new kernel.  If you're
running 1.2, I can build a kernel for you and send it to you.
Send me private mail.

Hope that helps.
-Brian