Subject: Re: Progresive networks Real Audio Server 3.0 FreeBSD 2_1_5 binary works very well with NetBSD 1.2/i386
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/20/1997 02:15:10
	I'm definitely interested.  I had to hope that it worked and be
prepared to bail out and run FreeBSD.
I'm glad I didn't.
-Brian

On May 19,  7:57pm, David Brownlee wrote:
} Subject: Re: Progresive networks Real Audio Server 3.0 FreeBSD 2_1_5 binar
} 	Great to hear that :)
}
} 	Is anyone interested in a webpage of 'emulation success storys'?
} 	Quite possibly with optional links to the people who might be
} 	able to provide hints for a given package?
}
}                 David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com
}
} .---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
} |          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
} |  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
} `------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'
}