Subject: Re: Progresive networks Real Audio Server 3.0 FreeBSD 2_1_5 binary works very well with NetBSD 1.2/i386
To: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/19/1997 19:57:59
	Great to hear that :)

	Is anyone interested in a webpage of 'emulation success storys'?
	Quite possibly with optional links to the people who might be
	able to provide hints for a given package?

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'