Subject: need help with an EISA motherboard
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@blackhole.arkham.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/19/1997 01:18:35
i got an EISA 486 motherboard and an EISA SCSI host.  can't wait to get these
working to replace my 386.  only one problem, the EISA configuration floppy
is hosed.  i need a replacement floppy before i can put any serious effort
into getting NetBSD running on this thing.  if anyone can help me find a
configuration floppy i'd apprieciate it.  the floppy is marked as such:

MCS ECU							FOR EISA-486C
EISA Configuration Utility				    EISA-486E
Copyright Micro Computer Systems Inc. 1989, 1990	    EISA-386/33
Licensed ID: ASU 001.01, 1990				    MAIN BOARD

please help me find a copy of this disk so i can get this thing running!!!

thanks,

-brian

--
"Yes, evil comes in many forms, whether it be a man-eating cow or
 Joseph Stalin, but you can't let the package hide the pudding!  Evil