Subject: Re: Weather Database
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@server.peacock.de>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/13/1997 07:47:15
> *sigh* How about seriously thinking about to open the list for
> subcscribers-only?

Personally, the spam I've gotten via the lists is less of an
inconvenience than having to send from my subscribed address would be.
(Especially since I'm currently subscribed as mouse@netbsd.org, whose
mail is forwarded to me here; I'd more or less have to change that, as
I have _none_ of my mail tools set up on homeworld.)

In all honesty, I must admit that if this change happens, most likely
I'll simply start forging mail I send to the list so that the daemons
think it comes from my subscription address.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca