Subject: Re: More com driver changes; need testers
To: None <kilbi@rad.rwth-aachen.de>
From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.east-arlington.ma.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/01/1997 10:30:17
If the version I ported does not have the output-loss problem, and the
current one does, it would be useful to understand the difference.

I'm no longer depending on the com driver for my network connection so
I haven't been paying attention to it lately.

Just for the record: The patch I posted was based on one posted by
Onno, and I believe I credited him for the work (in the README or some
such); I don't recall if Onno's patch credited Charles, but I
certainly don't recall removing any attributions from the driver.

					- Bill