Subject: bus dma testers needed
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/18/1997 16:43:30
Hi folks...

I've implemented enough of my bus dma framework for ISA bounce buffers
to basically work... However, I don't have any way to test them.  I'm
looking for a few brave souls who would be willing to send me kernel
configuration files, and run with some fairly experimental kernel
changes.  I've converted the Buslogic and Adaptec drivers in my local
source tree, so if you have an ISA Buslogic 5xx or Adaptec 154x,
more than 16M of RAM, and would like to help test this, please send me
private e-mail, including a kernel configuration file, to thorpej@netbsd.org.

Thanks.