Subject: Hayes ESP
From: None <wonko@madness.tmok.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/16/1997 22:23:45
i think my driver/install floppy for my Hayes ESP is fried. dossetup.exe never
exits nicely, always run time errors with a null pointer exception, espca.exe
doesn't even load, something about error in exe file.  *sigh*

does someone have this floppy? could you make a disk image of it and send it to
me?   thanks.

-brian

--
The fundamental difference between Unix and the Macintosh operating system is
that Unix was designed to please programmers, whereas the Mac was designed to

=== End Transmission ===