Subject: updated pcmcia diffs for bugfix, com.c driver update
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington-heights.ma.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/06/1997 14:27:00
I've updated the pcmcia diffs to handle the new com.c driver (recently
put into the -current tree) and to fix a bug introduced in bus-ification
of the pcmcia code last fall.  This bug might explain some of the
problems with reading configuration information from some cards that
have been reported to me recently, so if you had problems, try this
latest patch kit.

As before, there's no guarantee that this code will ever appear in an
official release in this form.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/i386/apm+pcmcia/pcmcia-for-current/pcmcia-diffs-current.19970406.tar

==John