Subject: quick question
From: None <wonko@madness.tmok.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/05/1997 02:35:18
i still haven't gotten around to migrating my 386 from linux to NetBSD (serious
lack of time) and was wondering (linux pissed me off yet again, so the fire to
get around to the change is burning bright again) if it would be possible to
put the NetBSD tars on an ext2fs HDD and read them from there??  i guess my
question is if the generic-install kernel can mount ext2 FS drives or not.
would definitely make my life easier.

-brian

--
The fundamental difference between Unix and the Macintosh operating system is
that Unix was designed to please programmers, whereas the Mac was designed to

=== End Transmission ===