Subject: nfs mount on linux server
To: None <huyd@compcore.com>
From: Thayne Harbaugh <tharbaug@alta.us.oracle.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/04/1997 07:46:27
I have simmilar results.  I can mount NFS shares from a solaris 2.5 box, but I
can't mount NFS file systems between Linux 2.0.29 (NFS Server 2.2beta16) and
NetBSD 1.1.  It complains of RPC program not registered.  I understand that
Linux 2.1.30 has completely reworked & new NFS as well as autofs to replace amd.

Thayne Harbaugh
Network Computer, Inc.