Subject: Re: X11
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@cam.ac.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/27/1997 18:35:32
Shrike wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Eric A. Davis wrote:
[..]
> > Have you tried the XF86Setup program???
>

> Actually, I don't seem to be able to locate the aforementioned program.
> Have used XF86config, but to no avail.

Funnily enough, when I grabbed the source to X the other day and did a
make World, XF86Setup wasn't compiled. It took a while, installing
Tk/Tcl and fiddling with site.def alot (in ways that must be far from
the 'correct' solution!) I would be interested if anyone had already
come across this and found a general solution...

Patrick