Subject: Re: how to name fs specific programs
To: Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/25/1997 23:42:33
By the by, let me note: I'm not continuing this discussion.

I think my point that there is no good reason to rename the commands
(and lots of reasons not to since it breaks compatibility) has been
made. I'm sure you can strain your mind to think of lots more
"reasons" if you can call what you've posted thus far "reasons", and
by all means, feel free to implement them in FreeBSD if your fellow
FreeBSD developers think its a good idea.

I've spoken my peace.

Perry