Subject: Re: several questions for a NetBSD newbie...
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
From: None <wonko@madness.tmok.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/25/1997 13:25:53
Curt Sampson drunkenly mumbled...

> On Mon, 24 Mar 1997, Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com wrote:
>
> > You just need a knowledge of general routing semantics....
> > Is there an O'Reilly book on this?  Can't remember...
>
> Not really. _TCP/IP Network Administration_ may have something. As
> far as really learning about routing goes, I'm partial to Radia
> Perlman's _Interconnections_ and Christian Huitema's _Routing in
> the Internet_. Those may be bit heavy if you only want to learn
> enough to connect to the rest of the world, however.

heavy is ok, i am a fairly experienced routing guy.  maybe i'll check out those
book since i need to learn more about routing anyway.

-wonko

--
Just about every computer on the market today runs UNIX, except the Mac
(and nobody cares about it).

"Never underestimate the power of a computer."  - Superman III

=== End Transmission ===