Subject: Re: several questions for a NetBSD newbie...
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
From: None <wonko@madness.tmok.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/25/1997 01:44:17
Curt Sampson drunkenly mumbled...

> Or you have to use the ip NAT (network address translator) in
> NetBSD-current.  I've not tested it yet, but I will do so soon.

could you let me know if it works?? thanks.

> The Hayes is supported, though you may find it overkill in your
> case. I'm not sure whether or not we have support for the 16660 or
> the 16760 serial chips, but it wouldn't be that hard to add if we
> don't.

i wouldn't call it overkill, i'd call it Good Future Planning.  :)

-wonko

--
Just about every computer on the market today runs UNIX, except the Mac
(and nobody cares about it).

"Never underestimate the power of a computer."  - Superman III

=== End Transmission ===