Subject: Re: several questions for a NetBSD newbie...
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/24/1997 21:26:55
On Mon, 24 Mar 1997, Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com wrote:

> You just need a knowledge of general routing semantics....
> Is there an O'Reilly book on this?  Can't remember...

Not really. _TCP/IP Network Administration_ may have something. As
far as really learning about routing goes, I'm partial to Radia
Perlman's _Interconnections_ and Christian Huitema's _Routing in
the Internet_. Those may be bit heavy if you only want to learn
enough to connect to the rest of the world, however.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates