Subject: Motorola internal ISDN?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/23/1997 14:04:57
	After having examined a large number of ISDN-modem-like
things, I found the motorola bitsurfer pro internal interesting.
Since even when working 16550's have trouble going above 115200, the
fact that the motorola is internal gives us some chance.

	Also... it's the only one that I've found that emulates the
16550 to any degree.  I was wondering if anyone had tried this with
NetBSD yet?  This solution is attractive as it's easily $350 cheeper
than a router and a good $150 or so cheeper than buying an async card
to handle the speed.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |