Subject: new stand/netboot too big
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/20/1997 02:37:40
Is the new netboot code ready for primetime?  I wanted to burn
a ROM, (ok a FLASH ROM) but the image is 32940 when genprom expects
it to be 32768.  Is this supposed to work, or is it still in progress?
Also, a very minor thing... Am I the only one that wishes that
hitting enter at the boot menu would do an immediate like the
old one?  I'm so well trained to hit enter twice in OSBS (once
for OSBS, once for boot), that I keep ending up at the menu.. :)
Regardless of such a silly annoyance, I think the new boot code
is great, I love booting compressed kernels!  Now to burn that
bootable CDROM.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.