Subject: Re: Question regarding Adaptec 2940 and IDE drive.
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Vince Mammoliti <vince@homepage.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/10/1997 15:37:40
Well I have more info. I tried it again. I was always able to see both
drives. The problem occurs then tring to copy from the IDE to the SCSI drive.

Now I get the following message:

sd0(ahc1:0:0): data overrun of 1677725 bytes detected. Forcing a retry.

and then I unable to do anything. The numlock is not frozen and if I do
type I get the characters on the console.

Any idea ?

Vince