Subject: Re: wdc0: lost interrupt
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@lyssa.owl.de>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@server.peacock.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/03/1997 12:10:05
> This is not true. My good old 386DX40 with a slow Seacrap 3144 AT reached
> an uptime of 117 days before I rebooted for some reconfiguration.

 Fact is, that I "nuked" two drives, which ran under Win/Dos for years
before installing NetBSD on them. Now I have a modern drive which seems
to run flawlessly. Each time I nuked up a drive, those lossed interrupts
occured. Problem is that a forced fsck didn't helped either.

 Sorry, no big help Hubert, just some bad experiences..

 Anyway, my "new" i486 has no such issues until now...

--
Markus Illenseer