Subject: Drivers and -current...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/01/1997 21:10:44
I'm sort of new to this, but I'm hoping to get my newish PC to run either
NetBSD or Linux on most (but not all) of its 2GB drive.  I got a cheapo
"Linksys EtherPCI Lan Card II" along with the machine; the manufacturer's web
page claims it's supported in Linux 2.something or later, in which case it
looks like an "NE2000".  Is it likely that I can get this card to act
supported?  Obviously, if I can't, I'm going to have a fairly hard time
installing this all.  ;)

(It works fine under windoze, so I can always use ftp from there to set
things up.)

Any pointers to FAQs, driver lists, et al., greatly appreciated.

-s