Subject: Re: com overflows
To: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/25/1997 22:22:14
In message <c1kbuaefzxg.fsf@melange.gnu.ai.mit.edu>,
	Charles M. Hannum writes:
>And now I'll go back to providing a real solution for this problem.

Funny, we're had most of your solution for many months now.  Your ranting
about comments on web pages is irrelevant.

My router is an AMD 386-DX40, running OpenBSD with the 'pccom' driver.
It's disk is a 40mb MFM drive, the modem is an external USR 33.6 running
off an RT four port card.  Does it get overflows?  No.  Would it even be
usuable under NetBSD?  No.

Those are the facts, your inflamatory comments are the actual bits that
are bullshit.

--
Jason Downs		   (503) 256-8535 -/- (503) 952-3749
downsj@teeny.org  --> teeny.org: Free Software for a Free Internet <--