Subject: Re: NetBSD-i386 and ext2fs
To: None <chammer@hermes.hrz.uni-bielefeld.de>
From: Manuel BOUYER <bouyer@antioche.ibp.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/15/1997 22:22:28
On Jan 15, Carsten Hammer wrote
> Hi,
> is there ongoing work for ext2fs for NetBSD?

I'm working on it (when I have time :)

> I have kind of problems when installing Staroffice3.1 on a
> Linux partition mounted. Reading stuff never made problems but
> writing sometimes corrupts the filesystem..

I can see this too. I think it is mostly specific to deletion of files.
(sounds like it doens't free the rigths blocks. Sometimes he even tried
to free blocks outside the partition or disk !)
Didn't look at that specifically for now (I don't have a partition to
trash), but I will in a near future.

--
Manuel Bouyer, MASI, Universite Paris VI.
email: bouyer@masi.ibp.fr