Subject: Linux zmail & NetBSD
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@Mentasm.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/15/1997 13:43:01
I managed to install and get running a linux compile of zmail, however, =
it
seems that zmail can't lock my mail file.  Is there an incompatibility b=
etween
linux flock and NetBSD, or doesn't zmail use flock?  Has anyone managed =
to get
zmail properly running?

-- Mister Gandalf.

--
              Straight from the FOREVER crashing computer!

                              Mentasm FTP
                           HTTP coming soon!
              A3000, 68040/40mhz, 54megs, 3.1gig, Ethernet

                  CLCHAT SERVER!  us4.clchat.vapor.com

                         Mac, Unix, PC, Amiga