Subject: Re: more SCSI troubles
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/02/1997 22:05:46
Hi,

> I recently acquired a reconditioned (and supposedly tested) Exabyte 8505
> tape drive, which (due to the general crappy state of my hardware) is now
> hanging off an compaq aic6360 card (another flea market acquisition), along
                        ^^^^^^^
I never got the driver for that one working right. I have an AHA-1522 with
this chip and as soon as netbsd tries to access it with dma it fails
(timeout).
(And yes, the IRQ is set correct, the termination is correct, ...) It
works fine with Linux and FreeBSD. I guess there is sth. wrong w/ the
aic6360 driver.

> with my sole SCSI disk (a Fuji M1606S-512).  Now the idea hit me that I'd
> start off the year right and backup my system.

  Guenther