Subject: Audio Software - rplay for NetBSD
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/22/1996 23:22:06
Hi,
I'm trying to find some good audio software.  I've seen rplay mentioned a
lot, and I downloaded it, and tried compiling it for FreeBSD, but I guess
the sound interface for FreeBSD is different from NetBSD.  Before I
undertake the (hopefully easy - probably huge) task or porting rplay to
NetBSD, does anyone have any suggestions for audio software, or a NetBSD
version of rplay?

I'm using NetBSD current/i386

Thanks,
	Rick

Rick Byers                                      Internet Access Worldwide
rickb@iaw.on.ca                                System Admin, Tech Support
Welland, Ontario, Canada                                    (905)714-1400
http://www.iaw.on.ca/rickb/                         http://www.iaw.on.ca/