Subject: pccons weirdness
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG, rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/12/1996 12:45:23
I just installed NetBSD 1.2, and I notice something weird on the
console. Whenever there is supposed to be highlighted text, it is
invisible instead. Sometimes its idea of "invisible" changes from black
to blue: then the highlighted text is a solid blue rectangle.

This is with the 1.2 release GENERICAHA, so it has the pccons console.
I briefly tried with pcvt, and that works ok. Previously, NetBSD 1.0
with pccons ran fine on the same hardware.

The graphics card is a Cirrus 5430.

Any ideas? Other people who see this? Would this be fixed in -current?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert      D787B44DFC896063 4CBB95A5BD1DAA96
\X/ Don't dream it, Be it               rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl