Subject: Any way to switch out of X when in ddb?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/02/1996 21:42:57
My machine crashed today, but I was running X (in a pcvt virtual
console), and couldn't figure out how to switch back to vt0 to look at
the panic message. Is there any way to do it? :) Normally Ctrl-Alt-F1
does it, but that doesn't seem to work when in ddb. I'm running the
AcceleratedX server, if it makes any difference.

(BTW, the crash occured while I was recompiling a kernel, and doing a
find in another xterm. Kernel was made with November 29 sources.
Anyone have an idea what it might be? I tried doing it again, but it
works fine now)

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++