Subject: Ioctl error during install
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: daniel hayang lim koo <danielh@uol.com.br>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/23/1996 00:20:02
Hello, I am having a lot of errors during the installation of the 1.2
Firstly, it can't figure the disk-drive out.
It keeps giving ioctl error and cp: /mnt2/*: No such file or directory  and
 umount: /mnt2: not currently mounted.
I am getting a little nervous, because i have formatted the hard disk
and
everything was on the installation notes.
The nec drives are not recognized by the netbsd kernel? The
motherboard has something to do with this problem?
The kernel that came with the koth.fs has ms-dos floppies reading
nodes?
If something goes wrong after i have installed netbsd, how i have to
proceed?
How is the checksum program working? Do i have to run it after or
before the Extract command?

Thank you, Daniel.