Subject: re: XFree86 3.1.2 and NetBSD/i386 1.2
To: Brian Stark <bstark@empros.com>
From: None <rmcm@paradiso.apana.org.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/23/1996 09:34:16
Hello Brian,

I do have sporadic keyboard problems which I havent tracked down yet,
but generally the combination is OK.

Can you run X from a shell prompt (startx)? Is getty disabled on the
console? Have you tried putting some debug logging in xdm/Xsession
and/or ~/.xsession?

Cheers,
Rex

Rex McMaster                       rmcm@ariel.unimelb.edu.au