Subject: Two EISA card questions
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Engholm <mustang@natasha.tele.iastate.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/19/1996 10:50:01
We have an 486/33 HP PC that we're setting up as our Web server.  It was
previously our Novell server and in that configuration it had a 32-bit
EISA doal Ethernet card.  It's a smokin' NIC but it appears to be
unsupported by NetBSD.  I'm wondering if anyone has patches that would
allow us to run this card instead of the 16-bit ISA card we're using now.
The card is labeled as being an SMC8033W.
--
Dan Engholm              |  Internet: mustang@iastate.edu
Senior Network Engineer  |  US Mail:  371 Durham Center
                         |            Iowa State University
(515)294-7588            |            Ames, Iowa  50011-2253