Subject: Re: Mouse on Toshiba 420CDT
To: None <explorer@flame.org>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@zen.quick.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/16/1996 23:10:52
Michael Graff writes:
>I have XFree86 working with the built-in mouse just fine now, but only
>if I power down and reboot first.  If I reboot from windows, it fails
>every time.  That is, the mouse acts very erratic and tends to pick a
>screen edge and stay there.

I've never paid attention as to the circumstances when it occurs - I
never run windoze, but my wife does.  But yes, occasionally my T2130CT
does that trick when I fire up X - I leave it for a while until it
eats all the interrupts and it eventually comes good.

--sjg
--
Simon J. Gerraty        <sjg@quick.com.au>

#include <disclaimer>   /* imagine something _very_ witty here */