Subject: Re: DMA beyond end of ISA with other scsi cards?
To: Justin T. Gibbs <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/12/1996 09:18:54
	I wonder how you define broken, since I'm running two BT445S cards in
in production NetBSD machines with 32MB of memory with NetBSD which dates
back to 1993.  They're reliable, use all of their memory, and, although I'm
aware of other faults with the BT445S, that is not one of the faults I
would attribute to the card.

Could you be a little more specific?

Just curious
-Brian