Subject: Post.Office + NetBSD
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Hopper <bard@gw.hopper.aa.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/06/1996 13:49:33
I'm currently trying to fire up the BSDI version of Post.Office
on my NetBSD 1.2 box.  Are there any success stories here?  It's
giving me a bus error on looking for /shlib/libc_s.2.1.0 ; I'm
trying my damndest to find information on emulating BSDI.

Do you need the shadow tree?  If so, how the devil could I find
the requisite BSDI libs if the OS is commercial?

I'm trying to compile a NetBSD-flavored libc_s; right now I'm up
to my eyes in vfprintf redundancies.  Gag.  I sense this is the
wrong track.

Any emulation gods out there?  I don't wanna have to use NT
to run Post.Office.

David Hopper (bard@gw.hopper.aa.net) : http://gw.hopper.aa.net
Global Event Services, Inc.  : Tradeshow and Conference Technical Support
NetBSD 1.2 Amiga (gw.hopper.aa.net) : NetBSD 1.2 x86 (host194.hopper.aa.net)
"Two pale drops of fire guttering in the vast consuming darkness" -V. Price