Subject: Re: NetBSD vs. SoundBlaster 16PnP
To: None <acassin@cs.mu.oz.au>
From: Sujal Patel <smpatel@umiacs.umd.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/06/1996 01:38:19
On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, Andrew Cassin wrote:

> Yes I grabbed the OpenBSD PnP support (which as you say was a port of
> your code) and tried to port it to netbsd, but it needs <sys/extent.h>
> and various functions which seem to be missing (find_emap() from memory??)

May I suggest that you start with this code:
	ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/incoming/*PnP*

I'm not familiar with what OpenBSD has done to the code, but my code had
nothing to do with the stuff you mentioned above.  I know that the basic code
that I have works for the SB16PnP (though my code is a bit messy to
configure).

Sujal