Subject: Re: XFree86 gets confused with the Caps Lock?
To: Jeff Thieleke <thieleke@ix.netcom.com>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/22/1996 00:24:35
>>         My XFree86 frequently terminate when I press my caps lock key,
>> anyone in here have similar problems??

>Yes, I have the same problem on certain xterms.  I have no explaination
>or reason why this happens, though.

Can't say that I've ever seen this.

I have used extensively, in the not-too-distant past, the Mach32
server, with a VLB Mach32, on a 486(5x86)/133, w/24MB of RAM.  I have
been using, for the last several weeks, the S3 server with a PCI
Diamond Stealth 64 Video VRAM 3240, on a P5/120, w/32MB of RAM.  (And
I just used the caps lock key to type VLB, VRAM, PCI, MB, and RAM.)

I've been running the 3.1.2E, F, and G betas for awhile, though.  I
use tvtwm for my window manager.

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net