Subject: re: 3Com 3c59x woes...
To: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
From: Andrew Y Ng <ayn@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/10/1996 18:14:30
Please notify me when any of u guys got a working fix for the 3c590 PCI
driver, ok?  thx ton!

for now, I modified cron and do ifconfig down and up every five minutes.

:(

/ayn  <ayn@CMU.EDU>

--
Andrew Y Ng <ayn@CMU.EDU> http://Ngbert.res.cmu.edu/~ayn/
Carnegie Mellon University; ECE major, Music minor