Subject: pcvt and fonts
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/04/1996 12:04:52
I've installed the stuff in sys/arch/i386/isa/pcvt/Utils on my
laptop, and noticed that the fonts really suck.  Even the 25-line
font is so much cleaner than the one provided with pcvt (so I don't
load that one, of course)

Is there any way to steal the default font from the card, or does this
laptop do something special when I load a font, like lower the resolution
or something?

--Michael

P.S.  Oh portmaster, why o why aren't these utilities installed by
default?  The Amiga and HP ports have their special tweaks in the
usr.sbin and/or usr.bin trees, but the pcvt stuff is hidden away.

--M