Subject: Re: Problems with 1.2/i386
To: William O Ferry <WOFerry+@CMU.EDU>
From: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/03/1996 11:28:04
On Thu, 3 Oct 1996, William O Ferry wrote:

>     Which reminds me, I see all of the posts on source-changes, yet very
> few of those changes make it out to the CVS commits and the sup server.

That's because (most of) these changes are being committed on the
main branch, and the sup release is updating from the 1.2 branch.
Once the official 1.2 release is done the sup server will go back
to pulling from the main branch, and all of those changes will go
out to all the sup people at once, overloading the sup sever. :-)

cjs

Curt Sampson    curt@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.