Subject: Re: 'ncr' driver with HP drives?
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
From: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/23/1996 09:53:19
On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com wrote:

> *Which* HP Surestores?  I have two HP3323's that support it just fine.
> Running them with an Adaptec 2940UW.  Are you sure it's not the NCR
> driver?  Or are they just older, maybe "broken" drives?

Both of mine are C3724 (HP1000S+) drives. However, yes, it could be driver
problems; the only other controller I've tested them on is a Buslogic, which
has a driver that does not support tagged command queuing.

cjs

Curt Sampson    curt@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.