Subject: censorship, etc..
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/29/1996 19:09:52
It would be nice if the majordomo descriptions of the various
mailing lists mentioned "moderated" or something like that.

Other comment:  How come "spam" makes onto the moderated mailing
lists, but "we all know who" doesn't?

Not that I don't agree with moderated mailing lists though, just
commenting.

WRT port-i386..  What are the plans for splitting if_ed.c?  In jtk's
PCMCIA stuff, the drivers appear to be split similar to if_ep.  I
have a EISA card I have working with /sys/dev/eisa/if_ed_eisa.c and
would like to port it to the "official" if_ed framework.

-Andrew