Subject: Re: Sad (was Re: comments on i386 -1.2BETA snapshot)
To: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
From: Neil J. McRae <neil@domino.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/29/1996 18:15:51
On Thu, 29 Aug 1996 09:48:43 +0100 (BST)
 Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org> wrote:

> Oh. So this is a confirmation of censorship of supposedly unmoderated
> mailing lists ?

Speaking for myself, As far as I can remember, which is about 2 years now
the lists have _always_ been moderated.

> Oops. Count me out. Bye.
>
> I shall continue to monitor the NetBSD development as a function of work,
> but you just lost me in personal time. I shall be unsubscribing myself
> in my next mail message.

That is a real shame Peter.

> In view of the debate regarding censorship currently underway in the UK
> I find this betrayal of trust rather hurtful, regardless of the reasons is
> happened.

Peter, suppose you had a meering every month, and one person at that meeting
did not contribute anything useful. Would you continue to invite them?

Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil@DOMINO.ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)